Craft Vendors/Vendor Booths
Commercial Exhibitors, Non-Food Concessions
and Antique Vendors Contract
All concessionaires, outdoor exhibitors, and vendors are responsible for knowing the abiding by the rules of the western festival. Participation requires a complete application and payment. Applications require a signature from an authorized member of the club, business or organization.
Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Vendor booths located on the path to the main stage/carnival may stay open till the end of the festival.
Booth Prices are for a 2-day space.
10′ x 10′ space $150.00
10′ x 20′ space $250.00
10′ x 30′ space $350.00
Additional Parking Pass $5.00
Corner Booth Spaces are available for an additional $75.00.
Corner booth spaces are limited and will be assigned based on availability.
Rules and Conditions
Application and full payment due by April, 15th 2020. Spaces are assigned based on date of postmark.
Early registration discount of $15.00 if application postmarked or received by March 1st.
Late application fee $50.00 if postmarked or received between April 15th 2020.
Late applications accepted with cashier’s check only, no personal checks.
Application confirmations will be mailed between April 15-30, 2020.
Hours: Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Vendors must open at 10:00 am daily.
The Festival will not be cancelled due to rain.
Space changes will not be made.
The Elk Grove Western Festival reserves the right to limit the sale of crafts or merchandise. The sale or dispose of knives, firearms, fireworks, or
any item deemed by the craft Vendor director as inherently dangerous or public nuisance are prohibited.
Electricity is not provided. Vendors may provide their own “quite” generator and are responsible for its maintenance.
Vendor will receive ONE vendor parking pass. Security will patrol from 4:00 pm Friday until 8:00 pm on Sunday, however, the Elk Grove Western
Festival is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to entrant’s property.
Pre-paid entry fees are refundable upon written request to the Elk Grove Western Festival Director of Craft Fair, postmarked per this refund schedule:
1. 100% refund 30 days prior to first set up day.
2. 50% refund 15 days prior to first set up day.
3. No refunds 14 days prior to event.
One pass per application is provided, additional parking passes available for purchase.
No Vendor parking in vending areas.
No parking or stopping is authorized in the display/exhibit/vendor area.
Carts with drivers will be available to shuttle vendor’s supplies to their designated booth space. No vehicles will be allowed to drive onto the park
grounds. The Elk Grove Park installed locked gates to protect the grass. These gates will not allow for cars to be driven onto the park grounds.
The Elk Grove Western Festival will provide golf carts with drivers to shuttle in your merchandise. If your display requires a mobile display, please
list your needs on the application.
Set-up is available Friday from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm and Saturday 7:00 am – 10:00 am.
Booths must be ready for customers by 10:00 am on each day of the festival.
Space assigned based on when application received. Space numbers will be displayed at each vendor space. Vendors Resellers license must be available at all times.
1. Vendors are required to keep their space clean and free from hazards.
2. Vendors are responsible for removing all their garbage (boxes/trash) by the close of the Festival.
3. All items displayed/sold by the vendor must be indicated on the application.
4. All vendors’ merchandise must stay inside assigned area lines.
5. Vendors must report any potential hazards to the Craft Vendor Director.
6. Vendors are not be permitted to sell or dispose of knives, firearms, fireworks, or any item with an inherently dangerous or of a public nuisance in nature.
- Per CSD Policy sales of CBD and Hempseed oil products is prohibited.
- Vendors are restricted from giving away products or services that the Event contracts with others for (ex: face painting, water, etc.)
- Unless you have paid the additional health permit fee; distribution or sampling of food or drinks is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is Prohibited in Elk Grove park except in designated areas.
Make Checks/Money Order Payable and Send to:
Elk Grove Western Festival
ATTN: Craft Vendor Director
P.O. BOX 475
Elk Grove, CA 95759